Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

FET #3

On June 14th we transferred these beautiful embryos. The one on the bottom is completely hatched and the one on the top is still trying to hatching but definitely in a good position. My RE was very happy with the quality of our embryos after thawing.

Our beta was schedule for June 25th! I can't find my results for beta #1 but the second beta came back at 533. I was very excited to be pregnant but I was constantly worried something was going to happen.

On July 2nd I started bleeding while I was at work and again had another miscarriage. I was 5w1d with this pregnancy as well.


I took the week off of work and class to be with myself. I did not feel like I had the energy to be in class and pretend everything was okay. Several betas later my hcg had gone back down to 0 and I was officially no longer pregnant. I was thankful however that this miscarriage happened naturally and I did not have to have a D&C again. It sounds silly but the first D&C was really hard and I just wasn't prepared to go through it again.

Up next: Considering our next move

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik