Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Absolute Thank You To My Husband

John,

I am amazed at all you do for me in general. You are such an amazing man and sometimes I can't believe you're mine. You watch over me and you love me even when I feel like I don't deserve it. Through our IVF you took care of me. You were patient with me. You continually asked me what I needed even when I didn't know what I needed for myself. You did everything I needed you to do for me, even the things I could never have imaged I would have needed. Things I will never tell anyone because they're intimate and personal. You were sweet to me when I was screaming in pain and waking you up at 3am.

I love you more than you'll ever know. I knew how lucky I was to have you before we went through IVF and everything you did for me during only strengthened that knowledge. I appreciate that you never questioned what I needed and you genuinely listened when I was desperate for relief, grasping for answers. I can't wait to have children with you because I know they'll feel just as loved. I can't wait to watch you with them, showering them in unconditional love, kindness, and wisdom. I can't wait to experience all of this with you because I know I'll have an equal partner. I love hearing about you talk about us having children. How you'll love. How you'll be there for them, us. How you're excited to walk through this journey together.

I love you, Always

Angelica

Upcoming: Our November FET

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik